The Scottish Borders Rape Crisis Centre (SBRCC) has always relied on the generosity of the people in the Borders. We are very proud to say that we have had many generous donations over the years which have allowed us to do more for survivors.
There are a number of ways you can donate to SBRCC. Listed below are details of each way to donate.
Donate by Direct Debit
Would you like to support our work on a regular basis? You can set up a direct debit to allow us to get regular donations at an amount you can afford using this form.
JustGiving is a safe and easy way to make a one off donation or to send us cash from a fundraising event. Visit the website to make a donation.
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be collecting free donations for Scottish Borders Rape Crisis Centre? There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's – it doesn't cost you a penny extra!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/sbrcc/ and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and we will be really grateful for your donations. Since we started using this, up to November 2017, we have raised over £1300!
What your money pays for:
- Travel expenses for survivors with low incomes to attend support sessions with us, and other expenses such as childcare;
- Additional workshops or activities for survivors to attend